About me

Hiiiii….. you, yes you! You’re probably wondering who I am. Well I’m Sabine and this is my first blogging site. I’ve always wanted to make a blog but I’ve never found the time to make one and also I’m pretty busy with school so its been kinda hard but that doesn’t matter anymore as we finally are allowed to make time for them in side of school, amazing right? There’s nothing really interesting about me but I’ll give you some facts about me which are pretty obvious.

I’m not sure what I would like to do in the future. I’m into business and the law so I would want to be a lawyer as I love helping people out with work, but then I would also love to do something involving acting or drama because I enjoy role-plays and/or plays.  I don’t participate in the school plays because I’m very nervous especially when I have to memorise scripts as I’m very forgetful at times.

I would describe myself as a caring person because I always want my family and friends to be happy and safe because nothing could hurt me more than seeing or knowing my friends or family are hurt or upset. I would also say I’m very kind yet very crazy and confident because I’m not afraid to do something. I’m very straight forward because I believe that being honest is the best option.

Well that’s enough about me until my next post, adios!